We love Paris! We have been here 2 days now and have 1 and 1/2 more. The atmosphere is great and things are MUCH cheaper than in England. We went to Versailles yesterday and today we went to 2 art museums and the Notre Dame cathedral. It's amazing! The architecture here is wonderful! We are on our way to the Arc de Triumph now. I will try to post pictures when I get more time.
It sounds like you guys are having a blast!!! and I think that you should post soe pictures!!
ReplyDeleteKC,
ReplyDeleteJake is pissed about the paper and will offer revenge at the next available time.
Chris
Jill wants to learn, by experience, beyond the printed page and as profoundly as is possible, too be self-sufficient and brave. She has fresh cucumbers, lettuce and Tomatoes that are grown in her greenhouse. Experiencing how the Pioneer woman did it, we drove by Hole in the Rock at Lake Powell last week and read "The Undaunted". Stored food, planted a garden, raised three good kids, birthed at a hospital, harvested each fall, chased only one man, rode in a paid for car and lived in a house built by myself. This is a journey, a choice for me that wasn't for them, 200 years ago.
ReplyDeleteMy mother says that I should not be writing this.
Chris
Are you trying to make me insanely jealous, because I already am. :)
ReplyDelete